Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Beat Tampa

lions2011

Today in Slicks start of season in Madden 2012.

27 - 17

Javhid - 18 for 105 TD

Calvin 11 rec for 148 1 TD

Pettigrew 8 rec 76 1 TD

Hanson 2 FG , 46 and 35

Stafford 26/37 307 yds 3 TD 1 INT

Suh 4 tackles 2 sacks

Tulloch 13 tackles

Woooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! now we come home to host the Chiefs.

TB doesnt scare me. Their offense isnt potent and with us beefing up a LB, I like our chances

tsmith7559 said:
TB doesnt scare me. Their offense is potent and with us beefing up a LB, I like our chances

they certainly didnt scare old Slick....I smacked them around like a 25 cent whore.

So hows the game Slick? I've played a little with the demo but its hard to get a guage when the demo leaves quite a bit out.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I assumed you simmed the game?

why would I sim it...I play it.

7 min quarters.....

the gameplay is great , I find it runs more fluid then last years version , they improved the running game alot.

8.5 / 10

Well I figured a more accurate result would come from a simmed game rather than your dominating play.

Going to pick it up tonight...can't wait.

I also received my "free" copy of NCAA Footbal 12 on the PS3 with my order of SI. Can't wait to dive into that game too. Is that a good game? I heard it was pretty sweet. I'm running shoelace all day...lol.

I am 7-0 right now, check out the madden section in the Video game section

tonyballs said:
Going to pick it up tonight...can't wait.

I also received my "free" copy of NCAA Footbal 12 on the PS3 with my order of SI. Can't wait to dive into that game too. Is that a good game? I heard it was pretty sweet. I'm running shoelace all day...lol.

NCAA 12 is pretty good. The career mode is pretty decent, although not too difficult. I would give it a go.

I think the players sometimes feel like they are on ice skates, esp. in the run game (it could be because I was used to Madden...). It feels more like they glide than run... if that makes sense.

It is a fun game though. I would rate it about an 8/10.

Back