Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What is wif

batcave76

These pics....Mitch, get rid of the stuffed animal doll. That is really taking up space. Monster needs to lay down the law. Nobody wants to look at that 20x inna thread.

Go up to "profile", then go to "Modify Profile", once in there go down to the "Show Signature" drop box and change it to "No".

Problem solved.

PS. Mitch change your signature please lol

batcave76 said:
These pics....Mitch, get rid of the stuffed animal doll. That is really taking up space. Monster needs to lay down the law. Nobody wants to look at that 20x inna thread.
Yes, I had the same complaint. I turned it off and there aren't any pictures any more....even the avatars are gone. I could live with the avatars but the 8" pictures made the threads too long.

Romneybot said:
Go up to "profile", then go to "Modify Profile", once in there go down to the "Show Signature" drop box and change it to "No".

Problem solved.

PS. Mitch change your signature please lol
Cool. Thanks!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Funny because I have signatures turned off :)

You need to remove any characters / text in the white 'Signature Box" in your profile - then click Update Profile or Save Changes -- whatever it may read. .

MotownWebGuy said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Funny because I have signatures turned off :)

You need to remove any characters / text in the white 'Signature Box" in your profile - then click Update Profile or Save Changes -- whatever it may read. .
I think you missed the funny.

Back