Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 29th

biggunsbob

A. Jackson cf .242
R. Santiago 2b .251
D. Young lf .271
M. Cabrera 1b .324
V. Martinez dh .325
A. Avila c .304
J. Peralta ss .308
W. Betemit 3b .290
D. Kelly rf .228
Scherzer P...

KC still is without power... He says it may be a few days yet... he says hi to everyone.....

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]any updates on KC? Kaline, not Kansas city.

Yeah he misses posting stuff.. His mom may not get power back for a week... They must have gotten hammered by that storm...

Sure would be nice to have Dirks on the roster about now.

Off to Best Buy... Son has been mowing his grandfathers yard all summer saving up for a laptop...Be back soon...

MI_Thumb said:
My guess is he and santos get called up on Friday. I'm not sure if anybody else gets called up.

MI_Thumb said:

Dirks probably will be back on Thursday, who else probably gets called up? Santos for sure.

justinrose74 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Dirks probably will be back on Thursday, who else probably gets called up? Santos for sure.
Oh, Thursday is the 1st. Anyway, yes.....Dirks and Santos will be up. Along with Turner for a day. Al Al will probably be up after the first as well.

Thoughts and prayers to all of you out there with storm damage. I live in Tuscaloosa so I am all to familiar with storm damage.

Aside from Kelly this is a pretty good lineup. Hopefully BB get back quickly.

Scherzer has too good of stuff to give up as many hits/runs as he does. I know that was only one run but it seems like he makes a lot of mistakes for as good of a pitcher he is.

Back