Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Idiocracy - true for guppies too

Hmm... so as a person with well above-average intelligence (who is also quite humble) my job is to have as many children as possible to defy this principle and stave off the dumbing down of my species as much as I can.

I take no pleasure form this. I view it as my "patriotic duty" like the characters in 1984 who were supposed to procreate to provide for future party members and demographic survival of Oceania.

nice find on the link, BTW.

I would've missed it, as I view TIME on par with supermarket tabloids for the most part. and while that helps me avoid the numerous articles like this found elsewhere on the site ("[Sarah Palin] is an impressive person. Next week will be interesting."), I miss the occasional nugget of truth.

Hmm... so as a person with well above-average intelligence (who is also quite humble) my job is to have as many children as possible to defy this principle and stave off the dumbing down of my species as much as I can.

I take no pleasure form this. I view it as my "patriotic duty" like the characters in 1984 who were supposed to procreate to provide for future party members and demographic survival of Oceania.

I find no fault with this argument. Your devotion to duty is commendable.

nice find on the link, BTW.

I would've missed it, as I view TIME on par with supermarket tabloids for the most part. and while that helps me avoid the numerous articles like this found elsewhere on the site ("[Sarah Palin] is an impressive person. Next week will be interesting."), I miss the occasional nugget of truth.

That's awful. They probably procreate a lot at TIME.

Back