Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

They fixed the bump feature on the new boards

SoCalLions

About time. Now I'll still read/post on ESPN's boards once the old ones are gone.

yeah, i won't abandon this board. not this time. all of the regulars (pretty much everyone who matters) are here.

The back button has been fixed too but I still just don't like it.

I'm not abandoning this board either. But there will always be more people on ESPN with an influx of new posters and division rival posters. We'll never have that here. I'll be posting on both from now on.

By the way. Cheeno, I'm stealing that '94 Schwartz pic and see if ESPN approves that as an avatar. That pic is epic.

All yours, would make a nice Espn avatar.

I'll stick here, post/check there albeit much less often then before. Like to troll on espn anyways.

simple for me...all of my teams are on this board. I'll check the other teams on ESPN if i want to troll or see what they're saying.

The ESPN boards influx or not will not have the same amount of traffic as here. You leave, you lose.

I'm here since the old boards are gone, f the new ones. Was on them for 11 years and they just had to go play around with it... bah.

I'll hit up ESPN every so often...I'll enjoy watching both the Bear fans and Hoopster's disappointment as the season progresses...

I'll go back and forth as well. Why not? There is a bunch of new posters over there though....

Oh, and that Schwartz pic is epic. He looks like such a geek...lol. Glad he's our guy nonetheless..

tonyballs said:
I'll go back and forth as well. Why not? There is a bunch of new posters over there though....

Oh, and that Schwartz pic is epic. He looks like such a geek...lol. Glad he's our guy nonetheless..

It takes someone who looks an uber nerd to fix the Lions

Back