Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

two different color eyeballs?

michiganct

That's what I saw on post game. Anyone else see it? If this has been mentioned before, sorry.

I've known a kid since grade school that has the same thing.... Kind of creepy.

My maternal grandpa had it. I think he had one brown eye and one green eye, but he was dead before I was born so I never saw it myself.

Heard some DJ chick a couple weeks ago talking about how beautifull Max's eyes were and just figgered they were blue or something. Last week I heard Mario and Rod talking about how 1 was either blue or green and the other was brown. Kind of cool I guess. Esp if it helps him pitch better.
shocked.gif

Yes Manson wears contacts, but he is still seen in public with 2 different colored eyes. Which is what the original post was about.

I do think most know Manson wears contacts, no need to post something everyone already knows.

Now if you said Manson had Peyronie's Disease,that would have been something I don't think anyone would have known but you Mi_thumb

stonecold2136 said:
David Bowie,Marilyn Manson and Max Scherzer

...and this black dude I worked with at Boston Market when I was in high school.

stonecold2136 said:
Yes Manson wears contacts, but he is still seen in public with 2 different colored eyes. Which is what the original post was about.

I do think most know Manson wears contacts, no need to post something everyone already knows.

Now if you said Manson had Peyronie's Disease,that would have been something I don't think anyone would have known but you Mi_thumb

Wow a little hostile there, and I had to google that disease, which you obviously are an expert on.

When I posted that he wears contacts I meant that that's the reason he has 2 different colored eyes, he does not have Heterochromia.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001504/bio

So I was not posting something everyone already knows, because you obviously don't know jack shit.

Except bent penises.

See, I can be an asshole too.

MI_Thumb said:
stonecold2136 said:

Wow a little hostile there, and I had to google that disease, which you obviously are an expert on.

When I posted that he wears contacts I meant that that's the reason he has 2 different colored eyes, he does not have Heterochromia.

So I was not posting something everyone already knows, because you obviously don't know jack shit.

Except bent penises.

You need to tone it down on the swearing. There are a lot of kids and adults that get tired of seeing post after post with your foul mouth.

Where did you grow up in a trailer park?

stonecold2136 said:
MI_Thumb said:

Except bent penises.

You need to tone it down on the swearing. There are a lot of kids and adults that get tired of seeing post after post with your foul mouth.

Where did you grow up in a trailer park?

LOL says the guy who brings up BIG ONE disorders.

BTW, you replied to this late last night then deleted the post, what was the matter, your internet toughguy muscles let you down?

No I had to go to work....some of us in michigan still have jobs. Not here to make enemies. You just rubbed me the wrong way. I have travelled the country been to almost every city in the country from 2005 to 2008. Last thing I want to do is get into a prolonged internet scuffle.

Its a new day so screw it. Just gave u an exalt it's all good.......lets leave it in the sandbox.

You didn't find my comment about Peyronie's Disease funny at all. I accept it. I am just grateful I don't have Peyoni's Disease.

stonecold2136 said:
No I had to go to work....some of us in michigan still have jobs. Not here to make enemies. You just rubbed me the wrong way. I have travelled the country been to almost every city in the country from 2005 to 2008. Last thing I want to do is get into a prolonged internet scuffle.

Its a new day so screw it. Just gave u an exalt it's all good.......lets leave it in the sandbox.

You didn't find my comment about Peyronie's Disease funny at all. I accept it. I am just grateful I don't have Peyoni's Disease.

My apologies too.

I did not think it was meant as a joke, it kinda seemed like you were trolling me, so I reacted.

Water under the bridge.

I got a bobble head of scherzer and they made sure every detail was right even the eyes. Seem's strange, when he's getting interviewed the people interviewing him always stare at his eye.

Back