Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

i guarentee wings fail

zyxt9

to reach 100 pts this year.

sux but their streak of consecutive years with 100 pts will need an asterisk for skipping 2012-13.

but as long as they keep playoff streak alive, i'll find a way to cope. ;P

Your thread title made this seem like a troll thread. Yeah, no way to reach 100 points this year.

hahahah when i first read this i was coming in ready for a fight, but yes in a 48 game season 100 pts will be difficult to get to.

Ill take this one step further i bet no team in the NHL gets to 100 pts this season. Im really going out on a limb there tho.

ha - since the most points that would be possible this year is 96, I dont like the Wings chances at getting 100.

Therefore, the streak wont be effected by this season. If they manage to get 100 pts next year then the streak will continue.

Im willing to bet that 70 pts will win the Western Conf. 55 pts and you make the playoffs IMO

Back