Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyle Quincey

tigersofjustice

As I currently type this he has played less than half a game. That said he's probably done enough to warrant a trip to healthy scratch town for a while.

He was abysmal. But so were the rest of the guys. I thought during the off season the players they lost and the moves they made (or lack of...I still can't believe they couldn't get Parise OR Nash...) that they might be in trouble this year but I kept pushing it to the back of my mind. My nightmare might be coming true...

Kyle Quincey got absolutely owned by a rookie last night...it was freaking embaressing. He needs to step his game up BIG TIME or else this D is in trouble..

I stole this from http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/ but thought it was worth mentioning here.

Kyle Quincey is potentially heading for an historic season. Per Maria on Twitter, Bill Mikelsson's record of a minus-82 rating could be in trouble. Q is minus-4 through three games with 6 penalty minutes and is becoming synonymous with everything that is awful. This is a pretty big deal and not the type of thing that we longtime writers here at WIIM will overlook, so stay tuned in the whole season to follow The Chase For Mortality.

Ouch - Everyone knows when you lose at least two top 6 defensemen, there will be a dropoff. But this? Yesterday's game was not pretty.

Back