Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

They need to play way better tonight.

It might be too late by the time this team strings together some wins and gets on a roll. Short season could be disaster for these guys.

Last edited:
It might be too late by the time this team strings together some wins and gets on a roll. Short season could be disaster for these guys.

Thats kinda how im feeling. With all the roster turn over this team needed a full pre season as well as a full season to figure out how to work together. In this shortened season it puts a premium on winning streaks and losing streaks. It will be difficult to overcome a slow start. I am still not in the world is falling camp tho. There is still a lot of talent on this team and i have a feeling they will find a way to put it together and not be an embarrassment.

All I know is if they get blown out tonight by one of the worst, (if not the worst) teams in the league, then it's gonna be a long season..

This game is ridiculous...I've never seen so many ticky tack penalties in my life. If someone falls down its a penalty.

Not to mention another defenseman is down..they are gonna need to start signing people off the street!

Back