Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Boesch should be on the DL for his thumb

spockmaster

He's not playing anyways, and if he's on the DL he is still eligible for the playoff roster. Put him on and bring Dirks up today or tomorrow so that he is also eligible for the roster (and because he's better in the OF than either raburn or kelly).

tbh, im surprised they havent done this yet.

He doesn't add much in the post season since we got young. Plus I'm sure he's still eligible , he's on the 40.

Spockmaster said:
He's not playing anyways, and if he's on the DL he is still eligible for the playoff roster. Put him on and bring Dirks up today or tomorrow so that he is also eligible for the roster (and because he's better in the OF than either raburn or kelly).

tbh, im surprised they havent done this yet.

The only reason they did not do it is because rosters expand in 2 days anyhow.

And with Maggs/Kelly/Raburn all available to play RF, it's not like we were short, until Raburn hurt his finger.

Still, I would like to see Dirks back, he really didn't do anything to earn a demotion to make a spot for the likes of Brandon Inge.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Brandon Inge has heart though, lol.

If only the Wizard would have hooked him up with a brain too. ::)

im more worried abput dirks being available for the playoffs if boesch cant play. being on the 40-man wont make him eligible.

Also if an OF is hurt and can't play anyone in the organizion can be called up as long as they play the same position. 40 man or not. So if BB can't go, Dirks could come up. Otherwise he's not really needed.

Boesch's thumb injury and now he is out for like 6 games? I am hoping there isn't a ligament tear. Don't know if they did any MRI yet, anyone see anything to that effect?

he does have a partial ligament tear that will require surgery after the season.

Spockmaster said:
he does have a partial ligament tear that will require surgery after the season.

Thanks Spock, I missed it the past 3 days.
He's /we're screwed.

Back