Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hi Everyone

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
I took Bob's advice and went to the library.
I won't be able to post much, or game threads.
Power is off where I am, yet one street down it is on all this time.
500,000 without in Mass.
As bad as it has been in my neighborhood and will continue to this weekend, plenty of people up and down the East Coast would trade places with me and my inconveniences.
Library gives about an hour...
so maybe a few posts before time expires.
Miss all of you, hopefully back regularly sooner than later.

Hey KC. Hope the power gets back soon. Bob has been starting the game threads but your insight is invaluable. I hope your fantasy football team didn't get screwed too bad with the autopick :) . Nice hearing from you.

Hi Zoom and Mitch,

I am not used to this library setup, but what can you do.
Miss all my links to Tigers news sites, etc.

Mitch, whatever you guys decided with the fantasy football league draft will be fine with me. Whether you guys picked or let the automatic pick happen, it is fine with me either way.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Hi Zoom and Mitch,

I am not used to this library setup, but what can you do.
Miss all my links to Tigers news sites, etc.

Mitch, whatever you guys decided with the fantasy football league draft will be fine with me. Whether you guys picked or let the automatic pick happen, it is fine with me either way.

Hughes made some free agent pickups for ya on ones the auto draft completely missed. So hopefully not too bad.

I think it's time for an intervention with KC and the Tiger boards. He's addicted!

Don't you know that the public library computers are specifically set aside for bums and pedophiles?

Hope you can get back soon to watch the Tigers Ron, but you probably would not have wanted to see last nights game anyways.

Glad to hear you are ok KC, hope all is back to normal soon. Look forward to you coming back to the gamethread.

Everyone who posted since I first did and responded.
So, I get there for an hour 2 to 3. I thought libraries you are supposed to be quiet. I didn't get the memo that they are no a free for all with everyone talking loud, guys and gf's arguing, kids screaming, etc. Anyways I left and was driving home and my cell rings, it was my mom and thankfully she got her power restored this afternoon in Rhode Island. So I get back to the building, and I open the door and the fire alarm trouble "beeper" is going off again every ten seconds. I say oh crap, then I look at the hallway and the lights and electricity was restored here while I was out!!
So I am back, hopefully National Grid isn't going to tease us and go dark again during the game.
Yes, I guess I am addicted to the board and posting and talking about our Tigers and Detroit Sports. Glad to have my laptop and Tigers and baseball sites to check on and post from here. You are right, I was driving home from a friend and his wifes last night listening to Dickerson and Price. Tigers got to 5 - 3 and I saw this morning that Scherzer couldn't do much...time for a Tigers win streak.
Thanks to all who posted here.

Glad everything is fine with you KC. This board isn't the same without you!! And I hope everybody can get their lives back in order that were in the bad parts of the storm.

Amen for a Tigers win streak. I keep trying to trick myself into thinking that the Tigers won't have any other little slumps this year, but then they bring me back to reality (not that they are in a slump right now by any means, but the starting pitching has been brutal the last two games.)

That's nice KC. As far as the library depends where you are. Being in the country, our Library is about as big as my master bedroom and den combined. Very quiet. Wouldn't go there otherwise.

The electricity is fine still, but since the last post Comcast went out, both the tv and high speed internet. You ever get that feeling that something is going to happen and it does? Now it's back.
Mean time, when that happened, I called and left a message with Bob about tonights game thread.
I will wait and see what happens by 6.

Back