Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bryant Johnson

mhughes0021

Bryant Johnson - WR - Texans Texans agreed to terms with WR Bryant Johnson, formerly of the Lions.
The Texans want more reliability from their fourth receiver position, but Johnson isn't the answer. One of the worst wideouts in football, the 30-year-old's production and overall skill set have declined rapidly over the past 3-4 seasons. Still, the move should put Dorin Dickerson and Lestar Jean on notice. Source: John McClain on Twitter

...ouch lol.

Texans must be hard up. Maybe they think with double and triple teams on Andre Johnson, BJ will be the answer :)

at least we know their pass offense won't lag because of him.

Holy shit...how bad are Dickerson and Jean to be on notice? I've got me some Pitt love for Dorin, don't tell me he's worse than Johnson...

And what the hell 9 posts and my karma's already going backwards...whose Cheerios did I piss in?

Back