Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU V. ILLINOIS Thread

JScottWriter

I figured I would make a thread for the other 3 Spartan fans here. Nix not starting because he is a dumbass. Team started off bad but Payne just had a great dunk.

Not guarding the 3 point line very well and way too many turnovers.

Hey JScott I think they are playing a lot better the second half. What do you think?

Missing Trice and Harris.....if we win it will be by holding on.

First 10 min of the 2nd half is the best i've seen MSU play this year.

This team is getting better. They still don't shoot it all that well. Byrds' lack of progression over the last two years really hurts them. But, Appling played his best game of the year tonight and Payne has finally turned it on.

Will be an interesting Big Ten race the rest of the way.

Illinois has fallen apart lately but a good win for sparty. Both Michigan and sparty have a tough schedule the rest of the way. Can't wait for the 2 head to head games.

This game was a perfect example of what happens when we get careless with the ball. This game was ugly, and if it were a better team, or any team on the road, we would have lost. This is what scares me about us. If we get this corrected, like we had as of recent, we will be dangerous. If not, I dont see us going far this year.

This game was a perfect example of what happens when we get careless with the ball. This game was ugly, and if it were a better team, or any team on the road, we would have lost. This is what scares me about us. If we get this corrected, like we had as of recent, we will be dangerous. If not, I dont see us going far this year.

So this is a typical Izzo team....got it. Thanks for the inside info.

Back