Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RedWings vs. blues

Good win for the wings, but i cant help but feel the Blues got absolutely screwed in this game.

That call on Backes was a terrible call leading to the wings game winning goal. I guess you take them as you can get them, and the wings seem to have been on the losing end of calls like that too many times but boy would i be pissed if i was a Blues fan.

Yeah, great win for Wings but that call was so terrible I actually think the NHL needs to amend the rule to allow video replay confirmation. Ref was behind the play so only perceived it to be a head hit based on movement of Huskins head. Video replay would have confirmed no hit to the head and was clean. Hopefully huskins learns from his error of watching his pass instead of defenders lining him up for a kill shot.

Somewhat hollow victory due to refs, I don't like refs influencing games for or against the wings. Blues fans have every right tcompetitiveo be pissed.

That said, uplifting win based on comparison to G1 vs Blues. Even if they had lost tonight they at least were highly competitive.

No doubt the Backes call was terrible, but the Wings were taking it to the blues the second half of the 3rd period. The blues looked tired coming off of a game the night before..I believe that even without that power play the Wings would have won the game.

Also, I'm damn glad that Z is the captain..good lord he played he ass off yesterday. That was one of of not the best open net goal I've ever seen...pure determination on his part.

Back