Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

biggunsbob

A. Jackson cf .243
M. Ordonez rf .230
D. Young lf .270
M. Cabrera 1b .328
V. Martinez dh .326
A. Avila c 0 .301
J. Peralta ss .305
R. Raburn 2b .240
B. Inge 3b Who cares!!!
D Fister P.

KC got his power back after he went to the library only to have his cable and computers service go out a hour later....

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]KC got his power back after he went to the library only to have his cable and computers service go out a hour later....

Thanks Bob, I really didn't want to bother you with the call an hour or so ago with all you are dealing with.
I am wondering if it will stay or go out again tonight.

o....m.....g
jackson, ordonez, raburn and inge lol. Poor Fister....this lineup gonna give him flashbacks of seattle.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":4rg8mn1g]KC got his power back after he went to the library only to have his cable and computers service go out a hour later....

Thanks Bob, I really didn't want to bother you with the call an hour or so ago with all you are dealing with.
[/quote:4rg8mn1g]

Sorry buddy....I hope it stays on for you tonight so you don't have to listen to the game in your car....

mhughes0021 said:
o....m.....g
jackson, ordonez, raburn and inge lol. Poor Fister....this lineup gonna give him flashbacks of seattle.

This line-up is flat out terrible....

Over/under on how many base hits fall around Magglio...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":2evto7nz]

Sorry buddy....I hope it stays on for you tonight so you don't have to listen to the game in your car....[/quote:2evto7nz]
If I were listening to the Tigers from my car the past few games I think I would have started it while in the garage....put myself out of misery!

Jackson grounds to second,

Maggs fouls it off, takes aa ball, another outside, hot grounder on the line is stopped, crap,

Young curve for a strike, fastball inside, fouled back, off speed high, again, chases a soft curve low and grounds to short,

nothing worse than being overly aggressive at the start of a game with a junk tossing pitcher, make him throw strikes instead of swinging at slop low.

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Sorry buddy....I hope it stays on for you tonight so you don't have to listen to the game in your car....
If I were listening to the Tigers from my car the past few games I think I would have started it while in the garage....put myself out of misery!

lol. yeah, I really missed these posts, lol.
I was listening the inning they got back to 5 - 3, and I just had a feeling it was going to turn out like it did.

francis has an 8.50 ERA in the first and we go 1-2-3. fuckin figures. the top third of our lineup is horrible at getting on base.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Jackson grounds to second,

Maggs fouls it off, takes aa ball, another outside, hot grounder on the line is stopped, crap,

Young curve for a strike, fastball inside, fouled back, off speed high, again, chases a soft curve low and grounds to short,

nothing worse than being overly aggressive at the start of a game with a junk tossing pitcher, make him throw strikes instead of swinging at slop low.

69-85 was his range of speeds in the first inning. Where is my bat! LOL..

Fister 2nd inning,

hosmer grounder back to Fister,

francour grounds out to Peralta,

malakastakas 2 and 1, fastball fouled back, swings and misses,

Fister with 24 pitches.

Back