Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

quite the ride

zyxt9

That was some finish vs kings. Thought for sure it was headed to OT when they tied it under a minute. Never really saw how that puck got by Quick, was it deflected by one of his guys? Not like him to miss on a shot from that far out and I missed any replays that might have shown what happened as I was a little excited.

That was some finish vs kings. Thought for sure it was headed to OT when they tied it under a minute. Never really saw how that puck got by Quick, was it deflected by one of his guys? Not like him to miss on a shot from that far out and I missed any replays that might have shown what happened as I was a little excited.

Not 100% sure, so I will look at it later, but it sure looked like it trickled through the 5-hole.

Don't think it was deflected. That was a huge win, the Wings were exhausted have played 3 games in 3-1/2 days basically. To win all 3 gives us a huge boost.

Very tough 3 games and we won them all!!!!!!! And banged up to!!!!!

Back