Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indiana @ Michigan State

johnny2x2x

Well, it doesn't get any bigger than this. #1 at #4 with sole possession of 1st place in the B1G on the line late in the season. I expect Breslin to be rocking at least as much as it was last week.

So many great match ups on the floor. Student versus techer coaching math up. Magic Johnson is returning to call his 1st game with Vitale. National TV. IMO if State goes 2-0 this week they deserve to be #1, Miami beat us early in the year and are a good team, but they don't play in the B1G which is by far the toughest conference.

As for the game, State is a1-1/2 to 2 point favorite depending where you look. If we can take care of the ball, we have a very good chance to get rolling again and put it on them. My prediction: MSU 72 Indiana 66.

Travis Truce is in uniform and warming up, was reportedly cleared to play yesterday. Still not sure if he will, but 5-10 minutes from him would be huge!

Man, Appling's shot has gotten flat again. He still does plenty to help this team, but if he had a consistent jumper he'd be a beast.

Wonder how good this team could be if our worst shooter didn't take the most shots.

Looks the same as the first matchup. Get close and then IU hits a shot to open up the lead.

What's this....? Controvery surrounding the TIMEKEEPER when the game is on the line for Sparty in East Lansing?!?!

No fucking way....

Well, we played poorly. IU is great though, they are talented. Free Throws killed us in the end.

As a neutral observer with no real interest other than to hope both teams found a way to lose somehow, I must say I thought it was a pretty good game. Tight and a lot of talent on display even if it wasn't the best game either team has played.

There were a lot of bad calls/ no calls. State probably came out on top of those though so I'm not complaining. Been pretty good closing games out this year. Just didn't get it done today.

That was a horrific call to make. Great game to watch though.

Makeup call for Harris getting tackled on a drive a few minutes before with no call?

We can't blame the refs, we let that game slip away. Missed free throws, not blocking out Oladipo and then letting him run free for the dunk. We missed way too many wide open 3s, missed too many layups, and then the free throws at the end. Did not deserve to win.

How we respond on Saturday will define the team. Need to win out to have a chance to share the title now.

Entertaining game and worthy of the way big BigTen games have gone this year...

Back