Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tartar

bdtay1971

Is everyone else as impressed with this guy as I am? To me, it looks like a no brainier that he should stay for the rest of the year. I can't wait for Helm to come back.

Yup... Two great wins after the disaster verses Columbus.. Brunner is something..Another great find by our staff right?

Tatar has been a very good addition to the energy line and once Helm comes back if they can put them together with maybe andersson that line could be one of the hardest to defend third lines in the league. Brunner as mentioned above has far exceeded what I thought he would do starting off. The kid is gutsy and fights for loose pucks. backchecks well and has a better then average scoring touch. He has shown puck skills and zetterberg has found him often for scoring chances.

Tatar has been a very good addition to the energy line and once Helm comes back if they can put them together with maybe andersson that line could be one of the hardest to defend third lines in the league. Brunner as mentioned above has far exceeded what I thought he would do starting off. The kid is gutsy and fights for loose pucks. backchecks well and has a better then average scoring touch. He has shown puck skills and zetterberg has found him often for scoring chances.

Love the addition of Brunner. I was even thinking I'd like to see what Tatar could do if paired with Datsyuk. Dude is a finisher and Datsyuk loves to pass the puck...seems like a good fit or worth a shot. Move Cleary down with Helm and Andersson. That would probably leave Emerton or Miller out of the lineup, which I am ok with.

Tatar has been great and Anderson has been impressive too. Heck how about Lashoff and Kindl? Those two have been great.

Yet he gets sent down. I really dont understand that move at all, i know that other players would have to clear waivers but still how do you send down a guy that has been this productive.

Yet he gets sent down. I really dont understand that move at all, i know that other players would have to clear waivers but still how do you send down a guy that has been this productive.

Yeah, I don't get this at all and am quite pissed. I can understand that they feel Fil is ahead of Tatar I think Tatar was producing more than a few of the other forwards. Plus, they are bringing up Nyquist in hopes of boosting scoring so why send downTatar when he seemed to be doing just that.

Back