Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Offesive Rookie of the Year

Gotta go with Ingram, with the threat of Brees throwing the ball, Ingram should be able to run some. History favors the RB winning (though recent history favors the QB, but I just don't see any of these QBs having outstanding rookie years).

None of those. Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins will win it.

Ingram isn't slated to get the bulk of the carries more like 10 a game, and since he isn't a great pass catcher it limits what his stats will be. Meanwhile Thomas will be the main back for a team that loves to run the football, expect Thomas to run over 1000 yards if healthy.

Romneybot said:
Gotta go with Ingram, with the threat of Brees throwing the ball, Ingram should be able to run some. History favors the RB winning (though recent history favors the QB, but I just don't see any of these QBs having outstanding rookie years).
I don't think Ingram will win it. Sean Payton never really has a featured back, it's always 2-3 guys splitting carries, which means no outstanding numbers for Ingram.

I agree with OP that Julio Jones wins it.

Ingram and Julio have the best opportunity IMO. I think Daniel Thomas is going to struggle early but come on strong. I hope im wrong though.

Ingram won't have the touches to get the stats he needs. Julio could but rookie WRs almost never do much.

Its Thomas, its always going to be the RB that starts and gets the bulk load.

Julio with my dark horse being Roy Helu Jr.

Ingram, he might not have the rush or rec yards, but he will have enough td's to put him over the top in voting.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]None of those. Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins will win it.

Ingram isn't slated to get the bulk of the carries more like 10 a game, and since he isn't a great pass catcher it limits what his stats will be. Meanwhile Thomas will be the main back for a team that loves to run the football, expect Thomas to run over 1000 yards if healthy.

Thomas can't find the field. He's losing out to Reggie Bush right now for carries because he can't pick up the offense or blocking schemes. They brought in Larry Johnson for fuck's sake. This kid probably won't do shit this year, but with a new coaching staff next year and a full year of learning could develop into a nice player.

fedexgooch78 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]None of those. Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins will win it.

Thomas can't find the field. He's losing out to Reggie Bush right now for carries because he can't pick up the offense or blocking schemes. They brought in Larry Johnson for fuck's sake. This kid probably won't do shit this year, but with a new coaching staff next year and a full year of learning could develop into a nice player.

LJ got his walking papers today.

Yea and I think all of know the answer to the question can Reggie Bush rush more than 8 times a game and be successful?

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Yea and I think all of know the answer to the question can Reggie Bush rush more than 8 times a game and be successful?

So do we have an over under on this?

Back