Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Truth or big time rumor?

I don't buy it. The only credibility the guy has is that he was right about Melky last year, a month before he failed a PED test. But lots of people (me included) thought he was on the juice because of the way he went from being incredibly mediocre, to top of the league status.

No source, not even a hint at how the source knows this, and two of the guys are dead giveaways. Braun and Arod might be stupid, but I don't see them getting caught again after the level of publicity of their previous uses, they're not that stupid. Are they?

I don't buy it. The only credibility the guy has is that he was right about Melky last year, a month before he failed a PED test. But lots of people (me included) thought he was on the juice because of the way he went from being incredibly mediocre, to top of the league status.

No source, not even a hint at how the source knows this, and two of the guys are dead giveaways. Braun and Arod might be stupid, but I don't see them getting caught again after the level of publicity of their previous uses, they're not that stupid. Are they?

That's why I said big time rumor. It's a joke website.

Back