Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Next 5 games

biggunsbob

Edmonton
@ Columbus
Columbus
@ Calgary
@ Edmonton.

We have to start putting a streak of some king together...

I see one loss to columbus and one either @calgary or @edmonton

Would obviously live then to sweep those five, but feeling like winning three is more realistic.

I wonder how long Babs will keep Abby with Dats. This is killing Datsyuk's game. Not trying to pretend to know more than Babs, but at least try Tatar on the 2nd line. I cannot figure out why he won't give him the shot.

I wonder how long Babs will keep Abby with Dats. This is killing Datsyuk's game. Not trying to pretend to know more than Babs, but at least try Tatar on the 2nd line. I cannot figure out why he won't give him the shot.

This. I actually like Abdelkader, everyone has that one player on the team that they like no matter what (being a MSU alum helps quite a bit) but he needs to drop down to the 3rd/4th line and play a more physical game rather than think hes a top 6 forward. Also i would like to see him fight a little more and get under the other teams skin.

The way this team is structured i don't think they have enough depth to truly depend on 4 lines for offense. I suggest putting Z datysuk and Brunner on the top line so the team can try and get as much offense out of those 3 as possible, and have the other lines just try and play defensive and chip in goals when they can. 04 Edmonton beat a far more skilled Wings team doing exactly that and it will work again.

And now my day is really fucking bad>ergh!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team is fucking terrible right now. I think the 1-4 record against Columbus pretty much explains this horrific half a season thus far.

With all their injuries they sit in the 4 spot. I wouldn't call that horrific. The only higher seed they could be is 1 and nobody has started as well as the team that holds that spot.

Weird how they lost 2 games but that point they earned in the 2nd loss moved them up to 4th seed. Kind of an odd season so far.

Wasting to many chances to put distance between themselves and the other teams ...

Last edited:
Back