Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drake Harris

Green and White 95

Not looking like an option anymore. Got to play it out to the end, but once he decided football is where it is at, we gone. This sucks. That kid is an amzing WR. I know we have decent depth there, but this stings. I guess he wasn't as much of a spartan fan as he said he was.

One more thing, our recruiting is sucking ass. Whats with the coaches losing these guys ? Not good to lose a kid who was a fan of the program his whole life. Between Parker and now Harris, we got to step it up.

I knew he was gone months ago when he re-opened recruiting. Recruiting has got more difficult the past couple of seasons because teams in the B1G have got better. I also don't like when kids commit before they are even a Sr. in HS.

I don't blame the kid for looking elsewhere. Not like we have a good QB situation here.

I'm hoping, HOPING, our QB situation will change for the better in the next couple years. If Terry can do in college what he did in HS, we might get somewhere. Now, we have to keep Narduzzi. If he leaves, we suck again. The last couple years the big dogs have been trying to reel him in.

Good luck to him, I know he's just a kid, but he said some pretty classless stuff about the MSU program yesterday, bulletin board material for sure. Doubt he'd be welcome if he tried to visit EL anytime soon. Dantonio said he didn't even consider him a committ for weeks now anyways.

Yeah, he could have at least called coach D himself. Pretty cowardly of him to have his coach do his dirty work. Guilt ? Chicken shit ? maybe just doesnt care. Kind of says something about him.

For a generation far more comfortable communicating with it's thumbs, not having the "class" to meet in person is not a surprise. And hey, he could have gone all Les Miles and sent a Memo or all Lane Kiffin and re-directed any inquiries to the Admissions Dept.

my two cents on drake, he's a good player, a bit of a head case as a lot of WR's are. MSU will be fine without Drake and Drake will be fine without MSU.

I do have an issue with how he handled his recruitment. he commits to MSU for two sports, Izzo talks to him about possibly playing football only, so he opens it back up, no issues there really. he's a young kid and facing a big decision, people change their mind, no big deal, even though he's not going to my school. he also makes comments about how he wants to look at "big football schools" which is an insult, but again, not the end of the world.

my issue is that the week of the final four, he gives an interview saying that he's for sure going to the MSU spring game and that he wants to give MD a fair shake because he's always been good to him. that sunday he commits to Michigan, after that' he's on twitter saying how he's going to go 4-0 against MSU.

the kid seems to be really cocky and doesn't seem to think things through, opens his mouth without thinking of consequences. This kid belongs at Michigan though, they are match made in heaven. I'll be sad if he flips to bama

I think he will be a great player, wherever he ends up. Thats what sucks the most. I watched him play in the state finals, and he was incredible. I know it was just HS and things can change, but he reminded me of Plax, only faster. You're right though, we will be okay. I was just really looking forward to seeing him play in the green and white.

I think he will be a great player, wherever he ends up. Thats what sucks the most. I watched him play in the state finals, and he was incredible. I know it was just HS and things can change, but he reminded me of Plax, only faster. You're right though, we will be okay. I was just really looking forward to seeing him play in the green and white.

no doubt the kid has a lot of talent, he did have a great game in the state final but that's against very weak competition. he's a solid 4 star WR, the kind of kid that UM always got. we've gotten lesser known WR's but put a ton in the NFL over the last two decades.

this kid just has a lot more growing up to do than most. losing him hurts a little more since Harris and Kerrick left the program, we're under more pressure for WR depth in 2014

Back