Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fantasy team in a 10 league.

wolverine304

Qb. Drew Brees

Rb. Maurice Jones Drew
Matt Forte

Wr. Vincent Jackson,
Jeremy Maclin,
Aquan Boldin

Te. Jason Witten,

Def. Chargers

K. Mason Crosby

Bench.
Mario Manningham
Tim Hightower
Daniel Thomas
Sam Bradford
Willis Mcgahee
Roy Williams
Ricky Williams

Not bad. You have some nice depth on the bench. I'd start Manningham over Maclin or Boldin. Probably Maclin because he's a #2 in a 3k yard passers offense and Manningham is a #2 in a 4k passers offense that lost Steve Smith and Kevin Boss. Hightower has underrated stud potential and I'm pretty sure you got him in the 7th or 8th. Bradford has a lot of potential too in McDaniels offense. I think if Brandon Gibson is available, you might want to at least flag him. He's the #1 in St. Louis. MSW won't pass him in the depth chart by Week 1. He may end up staying as the #1 and be Brandon Lloyd 2011.

Hey man thanks for the advice, and you're right about it all haha. But this isn't my line up just the way the computer set it up from how I drafted. Ill probably put mario in for boldin.

I'm not real big on forte and mjd had that injury so hopefully either hightower or thomas will step up. And ricky or willis will get a lot of goal line tds.

I think vincent is gonna have a monster year if he's healthy. I was wanting a rodgers/strafford combo but I can deal with brees/bradford.

Oh and fuck your signature lol.

Back