Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sparatans at BTT

johnny2x2x

Spartans at BTT

Really not confident tonight against Iowa, they are playing for their NCAA Tourney life and have won 6 in a row. They are peaking and have a deep rotation and are well coached. Going to have to defend and rebound well.

We're 4.5 pint favorites, so this is supposed to be a close game. Hopefully we can keep it close in the 1st half and wear them down in the second.

Last edited:
I saw they predicted OSU as a 2 seed, hopefully MSU wins tonight and vs OSU and grabs the 2 seed.

Wow, Iowa looks like they are ready for a good night. Impressed with them, they are playing well. We better be ready for a tough tough game.

Give all the credit to Iowa, sure we're shooting poorly, but Iowa is just plain beating us right now.

Glad to be down only 10 at half time. Adriean Payne is a baller though. Bringing us back.

If ya'll didn't see Appling's dunk, holy shit!!! Maybe the best dunk by a smaller guard this year.

Last edited:
I think it's 90% Iowa and 10% us, they are playing great! Props to them. We haven;t played our best no, but Iowa has just beating us tonight.

Last edited:
Great comeback, Iowa is a little tired, but some spectacular plays on both ends. Hope we can get over the hump.

Glad to be down only 10 at half time. Adriean Payne is a baller though. Bringing us back.

If ya'll didn't see Appling's dunk, holy shit!!! Maybe the best dunk by a smaller guard this year.
Be nice if he decided to play pg though. All these 3's he's jacking up are basically turnovers.

5 minutes left and he still doesn't have an assist...

Good comeback, Iowa looks spent, they're going to have to dig deep. If Iowa wins, I will give them all the credit, we played great this last bit. Hope we can finish.

Great energy, win or lose, this is how we have to play next weekend and beyond.

Iowa deserves a Tourney birth. Feel very lucky, Iowa just ran out of gas. They are a very good team. Love the way we played to win, but man, a hard fought win.

Replaying Appling's Russell Westbrookess dunk.

OSU is playing great ball right now, they probably beat us tomorrow, but I hope this team learned something tonight about playing hard all game.

Last edited:
Back