Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The dunk

The last one with the announcer was my fav. I remember last night laughing at his reaction. "AGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Also, the dunk he had the game before was pretty explosive too.

I love that part of his game. Attacking the basket. Just wish he would stop jacking up so many 3s early in games.

Appling was explosive early in the season, then he had about a 10 game stretch where he just looked dog tired with dead legs. Wouldn't surprise me if we find out he had a leg injury. He appears to have his lateral movement back and he's been starting to attack the basket again. That being said, I had no idea he had a dunk like that in him. At 6-1 to elevate from 3 feet outside the circle and throw it down on a guy 6-8 is just special.

Appling has a mountain of talent, he's just got to learn how to apply it better.

Appling was explosive early in the season, then he had about a 10 game stretch where he just looked dog tired with dead legs. Wouldn't surprise me if we find out he had a leg injury. He appears to have his lateral movement back and he's been starting to attack the basket again. That being said, I had no idea he had a dunk like that in him. At 6-1 to elevate from 3 feet outside the circle and throw it down on a guy 6-8 is just special.

Appling has a mountain of talent, he's just got to learn how to apply it better.
After seeing him dunk like that, I'm curious what his vertical is?

Back