Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

9/2 - 9/14

tomdalton22

9 of those 12 games are vs. the Indians and White Sox. 3 home and 3 road vs. the Sox and 3 on the road vs. the Indians. This is a very dangerous 12 game stretch for the Tigers due to the amount of games on the road. The good thing is JL has set up the roation so JV gets a start in each of those 3 series (misses MN between and Oakland that follows). It should be fun!

Minor correction 9/14 is the last game of that White Sox series.

Plus the White Sox and Indians will be playing each other for 4 games during that stretch.

Romneybot said:
Minor correction 9/14 is the last game of that White Sox series.

Plus the White Sox and Indians will be playing each other for 4 games during that stretch.

fixed
Nice...the Sox play the Tribe from the 8th to the 11th while the Tigers are playing 3 at home vs. MN. There will be some serious scorboard watching!

Fister vs. Jimenez to start the Tribe series. The battle of the trade deadline acquisitions!

I'm going by my usual rule of thumb even in a 12 game stretch. Take 2 of every 3 at home and go .500 on the road. Do that and you're fine...

tomdalton22 said:
9 of those 12 games are vs. the Indians and White Sox. 3 home and 3 road vs. the Sox and 3 on the road vs. the Indians. This is a very dangerous 12 game stretch for the Tigers due to the amount of games on the road. The good thing is JL has set up the roation so JV gets a start in each of those 3 series (misses MN between and Oakland that follows). It should be fun!

I don't usually like to quote myself.....but those 12 games sure were fun!!! 12-0 and running away with the division.

Who would've thought in a million billion trillion years we'd sweep that 12 games stretch. Simply unbelievable. Obviously, the best winning streak I've seen in my lifetime. They're making the 2006 squad look mediocre right now.

Back