Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA Tourney

johnny2x2x

A 3 seed is what was expected, but man, have to probably beat Duke and then Louisville to make the final 4. That's a tough tough region. Going to have to earn it this year. Valpo to open is no cupcake, and a 30 win Memphis team potentially in round 2 could be tough as well.

I'd say that MSU and Michigan both got very tough draws. OSU got an easy draw, but don't sleep on New Mexico, they are for real.

State got a bad bracket. Those are some tough teams. The West is the weakest bracket.

It is a very tough draw, but I believe they can still get it done. If MTSU beats Memphis I will be torn on who to root for: The team I grew up cheering for or the school I graduated from.

Sweet 16, sloppy game today, but we beat a very good Memphis team by 22. Memphis was as good in the half court defense as anyone we've seen all year, but they ran no real offense. Payne is an absolute beast!

11th Sweet 16 in 16 tourneys for coach Izzo.

In watching the tourney so far, it's apparent that no one plays defense like the B1G schools. Just shutting teams down.

Loved Izzo after the game reacting to the Nix Appling argument, he loved it and so did I.

Another thing. Izzo is not done today, he's currently on a plane to Minnesota to catch the Tyus Jones high school game. This guy earns it.

Wow, that is incredible. The man is just a legend. He was pretty close to me at the MSU football game I had a chance to go to this year. He is just a celebrity, which he's totally earned that status.

Without seeing the last couple games, there are 5 trams that really look the best so far.
1. L'Ville
2. Kansas
3. Michigan
4. Michigan State
5. Florida

Only 2 of them will make the Final 4.

Without seeing the last couple games, there are 5 trams that really look the best so far.
1. L'Ville
2. Kansas
3. Michigan
4. Michigan State
5. Florida

Or one of them, or none of them.

1. L'Ville
2. Kansas
3. Michigan
4. Michigan State
5. Florida

Unfortunately, MSU & Mich are very likely going to lose thier next games

By all means it isn't a certainty....I just think it is likely. I think both KS and Duke are the better teams.

I would think that the betting line would open with Duke and Kansas being very small favorites, perhaps 1 point, 2 tops. Both games a pickem games in my mind.

Back