Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What happened at the end of the Ducks game?

JScottWriter

I was following the game on a app and saw that 3 of the best Ducks players got game misconducts at the end and there was a stoppage due to objects on the ice.

Yup duck players got all bent out of shape because VF embellished the trip a bit... They never should have overreacted because of that... And yet still with a man down they got a glorious shot on Howard with under 5 seconds left.. What a great save...

Two fantastic wins on the road verses a great team..... From a team that is hard to figure out this year..

Last edited:
Fuck the ducks, really hate the way that team plays. Ever since they traded to get Promger years ago their play has been about intimidation and basic thuggery. I have no respect for teams like that, very pleased with the wins!!!

Fuck the ducks, really hate the way that team plays. Ever since they traded to get Promger years ago their play has been about intimidation and basic thuggery. I have no respect for teams like that, very pleased with the wins!!!

I hate the ducks because of their past with the Wings. However i think the wings could use a little more of the intimidation and thuggery. Im not suggesting going out and trying to hurt players, but adding a bit of snarl to the team IMO would help them win more games. That physical presence forces teams into mistakes. Also make no mistake about it teams play more tentative physically and lay off other teams big stars when they fear retribution, no one likes to get punched in the face. How many times have we seen Zetterberg or Datsyuk get jumped (usually by the ducks) by opposing teams. Now think back how many times that happened to Yzerman with Probert, Kocur, and McCarty watching his back. There is a correlation between having a tougher team and your star players getting more free space on the ice and around the net.

Last edited:
Back