Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bulls end the streak

beez

"Kirk Hinrich basically grabbed me with two hands and brought me to the ground. On the last one, Taj Gibson was able to collar me around my shoulder and bring me to the ground. Those are not basketball plays. It has been happening all year and I've been able to keep my cool, but it is getting to me a little bit."

-- LeBron James

Nothing like some hard nosed Bulls basketball. No D.Rose, no Noah, no Hamilton, no Belinelli, no problem.

We were flipping back and forth between the Celts/cavs game and this one.

All of us were rooting for the Bulls, and at times late it looked like it was the bulls 5 on 8 heat and refs.
f'n lebron constantly charges and gets the foul call on the defender who had the nerve to breathe on him.
and he acts like Kobe expecting a trip to the foul line with every touch, and then he gives the bull mr. eyebrows...forgot his name, an elbow smash and gets called for a flagrant, but it was only his first foul for the game.

did it seem/sound like one of the espn guys was pro miami heat?

It was Jerry Sloans' b-day the other day, tough as nails Bulls guard back in the day.

It was an impressive run but it pales in comparison to the Bulls 95-96 season imo. If the Heat had won last night and also won every game the rest of the season, they still wouldn't win as many games.

Props to Chicago, they're actually 8-7 vs Miami in the last few seasons including the playoffs. They know what to do.

"Kirk Hinrich basically grabbed me with two hands and brought me to the ground. On the last one, Taj Gibson was able to collar me around my shoulder and bring me to the ground. Those are not basketball plays. It has been happening all year and I've been able to keep my cool, but it is getting to me a little bit."

-- LeBron James

Nothing like some hard nosed Bulls basketball. No D.Rose, no Noah, no Hamilton, no Belinelli, no problem.

Doesn't mention a thing before because they were winning, but now - NOW because they lost. What a sore sport.

we know this season the Heats are really strong. it lost the game, no surprise,

Back