Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome! READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Here, you are allowed to post pictures of an adult material. Basically, if you can see it in Stuff, FHM, or Maxim Magazine you can post it here. Just a quick run down of things that are and are not acceptable.

1. No nipples (unless they are covered)
2. Ass is okay as long as some kind of underwear is on and no putty is visible. NO BUSH either. lol
3. body paint is ok.
4. sexual situations between two individuals are not allowed.

If i think of more, I'll add more. If there are any complaints about this board, please send them to me directly!!! If i have to, i will place a password on this, so only certain members can view it.

I guess I managed to create a post before you posted the rules hahaha. But I think I fit the guidelines.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]And I thought this was a sports board.

;)

absolutely!

But, I've had enough requests for this that I couldn't keep it from happening.

Mitch needs a mens thread

800px-Rainbow-diagram-ROYGBIV_svg.png

Seriously, its a message board, not a secret fraternity. The more topics the better. For the record, you dont have to click on anything you dont want to....

doinwork83 said:
Seriously, its a message board, not a secret fraternity. The more topics the better. For the record, you dont have to click on anything you dont want to....

How insightful.

Back