Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Griner to the Mavericks?

About as manly as they come. She's got a voice like a lumberjack.

I doubt she'd be able to match up and play with men of her size or bigger, but who cares? That's really not the point... it would probably get people to care about the NBA again for a minute or two, which is probably worth the money.

People care plenty about the NBA..it's just Cuban having fun, stirring things up, giving her props and getting publicity.

Of course she couldn't play at the NBA level..Kwame Brown would own her offensively and defensively. It's not like she's 7'4. She's what? 6'7 (listed) 170 lbs? Is she gonna play small forward?

I doubt she'd be able to match up and play with men of her size or bigger, but who cares? That's really not the point... it would probably get people to care about the NBA again for a minute or two, which is probably worth the money.

You doubt? :lmao:

About as manly as they come. She's got a voice like a lumberjack.

I had never heard her talk before, so I went to youtube to check out a couple interviews.

She definitely sound like a dude when she talks.

Back