Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scarlett Johansson

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
One of the sexiest women in the world...
shocked.gif

scarlettjohansson476ry-610x771.jpg

scarlettjohansson493th-610x759-1.jpg

i'll also add....

WHAT? yes. i am a boob man. how did you know?

adam86107 said:
Just says [image]

refresh. works for me. probably just didn't load completely for you.

Oh well, the GIF works but the pics on the first post doesn't.

lol i was going to post that, but decided on the other gif.

She's fine, but man are them titties lopsided. The right one looks about double the size of the left one.

kingofdetroit57 said:
She's fine, but man are them titties lopsided. The right one looks about double the size of the left one.

boob job gone bad?

They are all attractive women, which ever babe is posted. All told they are the most beautiful in the world, and most all probably believe all the hype and press.
Uncle Jumbo used to say, "tip them upside down and they are all brunettes with bad breath".

kingofdetroit57 said:

Complaining about Scarjo is like complaining about the Tigers winning the World Series...

tycobb420 said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

Complaining about Scarjo is like complaining about the Tigers winning the World Series...
It wasn't a complaint, it was simply an observation.

I don't think she had a boob job, those things look very real. Most women's tits aren't the same size

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]They call the bitch Biggie Smalls

i call her an hour of fun, followed by a few minutes rest, then another 30-45 minutes of fun, followed by sleep, then a nice shower in the morning, and finally eggs over easy with a side of bacon.

Back