Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rep your High School!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Simple...go to this site... http://www.michiganhelmetproject.org/ click on your conference and find your High School Helmet. For example...here's mine.

6956.gif

Pine River High School Class of 2029. Yes, it's true. I'm a newborn.

almost thought you were the cadillac Vikings. But I believe they have a C on their helmets accompanied by the minnesota viking logo.

1978-Waterford Township High School(Mich)...which is now a Kroger Food store

just like Notre Dame's, solid gold

6460.gif

lakeville 2005

they went to this helmet year or 2 after i gradxuated. before it was black helmet with a yellow/gold falcon

bavarianinnman said:
6460.gif

lakeville 2005

they went to this helmet year or 2 after i gradxuated. before it was black helmet with a yellow/gold falcon

that sucks. I would have loved to play in that helmet. it was bad enough that my team colors were green and white with the buckeye fight song and our biggest rival had packer colors with the winged helmets. made me sick.

Ya, would have been cool. I think they went to the helmet just to encourage enough kids to field a team.

Ouch sorry bout your colors and fight song.

The helmet I posted above wasn't my school when I went either. I like it now, black with black paws -- awesome.

fucking monroe jefferson...lol. i was at the game where they beat east grand rapids for the state football title...wanna say 1995. depresses the hell out of me. especially watching my buddy kick an extra point UNDER the damn crossbar.

Back