Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

At PetCo Park

tinselwolverine

Bought a cheap ticket just to check out the inside of the park, and catch a couple of innings of the big league game, my first when the season.

They got this deal where for five bucks, you can sit out on a hill past centerfield, and you can also come around to a standing room only area behind home plate.

Pretty cool beans.

Wow! They actually have reentry there too. stuff your little bored with the game, where you want to take a break during the middle innings to go to a place right there in the gaslamp district, you can go back in.

Game just started!

Like I said, I bought a cheapy ticket to just go in and see the inside of the park, and catch inning or two of baseball.

Just to get a feeling for the ambience of Petco.

Like that food critic in Mystic Pizza who only ate one bite.

Back