Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The current Yankee lineup

papacrick

Talk about blast from the past or a case of this ball park being a perfect fit for all these castoffs. Here are 5 of the 7 top hitters currently in the Yankees order: Hafner, Boesch, Youkilis, Vernon Wells, and Lyle Overbay. I could care less about Boesch doing well I just think it's funny that they are winning with all these washed up players. If these guys are still red hot when the stars come back will they keep any of them in the lineup? I could see Youkilis sticking just because everybody hates A-Rod. Boesch will hack himself out of the lineup. I'm not sure about Wells and Pronk will be remain DH. All I do know is it's good to be a Tiger fan these days

Back