Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

A's acquire OF Casper Wells

bastards. i want don kelly to turn up in an insane asylum with amnesia registered under someone else's name

Last edited:
bastards. i want don kelly to turn up in an insane asylum with amnesia registered under someone else's name

Unfortunately the federal and most if not all state governments have shuttered all of the insane asylums, permitting all of the cuckoos to fly over their nests, and forcing families and communities instead to deal with the resulting and often criminal fallout, that most likely has been, and increasingly is far more costly than having institutionalized them...:nuts:

GO USA!!

Fuck yeah!!

Last edited:
Why can't the Tigers get a platoon player like him..........oh wait.

Trade someone on the 25-man roster straight up for him.

Since Leyland thinks that "Don Freaking Kelly" is the next best thing to sliced bread...or an unopened carton of Marlboro Reds anyway, he would likely be the obvious choice.

One sucks more than the other but they both are on the suck scale..

One sucks more than the other but they both are on the suck scale..

Except the scale is one sucks like getting cut off in traffic, the other sucks like going over a cliff in the Grand Canyon in a Honda Civic engulfed in flames, with the radio stuck on Kenny G.

Except the scale is one sucks like getting cut off in traffic, the other sucks like going over a cliff in the Grand Canyon in a Honda Civic engulfed in flames, with the radio stuck on Kenny G.

You also have to realize or think if Wells was picked up by us, would Kelly be the one who gets the axe? I don't think so. So Wells or..?

You also have to realize or think if Wells was picked up by us, would Kelly be the one who gets the axe? I don't think so. So Wells or..?

Yes, Kelly and Santiago are the 24th, and 25th guys on the team, in which ever order you want to list them.

If we signed an outfielder like Wells, obviously it's Donny Ballgame who becomes redundant. Tooey simply has more offensive upside, Kelly is a glove, and nothing more.

Yes, Kelly and Santiago are the 24th, and 25th guys on the team, in which ever order you want to list them.

If we signed an outfielder like Wells, obviously it's Donny Ballgame who becomes redundant. Tooey simply has more offensive upside, Kelly is a glove, and nothing more.

a glove and a hat rack!

My point was, Kelly is a Leyland favorite. He stinks and shouldn't be a 24-25 man on any team. Therefore since Kelly is an auto-stay, Wells was never coming here..

If the Mud Hens had ANYONE in one the team that could hit, Kelly would be selling life insurance.

Yeah sure. You go get a guy, cheap. But nope, not Leyland. He loves the Kelly..

Leyland does not make the roster, he just manages it. If you're making that argument, you need to say DD loves him some Kelly.

Leyland does not make the roster, he just manages it. If you're making that argument, you need to say DD loves him some Kelly.

But Leyland does love him some Kelly. If he didn't, Kelly would be sweeping the dugout clean of sunflower seed shells rather than playing every freaking other day.

Back