Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arrested Development

Came out yesterday at 12:01 Pacific on Netflix.

...or 3am in my time zone.

The next few lines of text is white on white just in case anyone wants nothing remotely spoilerish, although it's just my general impression with no plot details. You can read it by selecting it as if you're going to copy/paste it.
After 3 episodes, I had my doubts, but it picks up after that and by the end it's good. I've re-watched a few episodes already and there are definitely things you get the 2nd time that you miss the 1st. It does lose something from not being able to have as much cast interaction as before. I think being forced to have lots of scenes with just 1 or 2 characters had them writing with 1 hand tied behind their backs.

I'm hooked on season 4 now. It takes a while to sink in, but my desire to re-watch is much higher than it was with the original series. I've already seen the whole thing twice.

Back