Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Miami recruit talks Urban Meyer reaction to being told no...HILARIOUS

AK: What's your favorite part about being an offensive lineman?
KM: Putting people on the ground. Being able to lock up on someone with perfect form and putting them on their ass in the ground, in front of everybody.

AT 6'6" AND 285 #s... I would run right over this bozo like a train.
He's only got me by 6 inches and 100 pounds. Pussy.

Still talk of a series between us and Miami?

Pretty big talk by a kid in high school. He won't be so cocky at the next level when he gets burned by guys using "perfect form" against him. Someone of his size should be putting the opponent on the ground nearly every play in HS, and it shouldn't require using perfect form to do it.

Pretty big talk by a kid in high school. He won't be so cocky at the next level when he gets burned by guys using "perfect form" against him. Someone of his size should be putting the opponent on the ground nearly every play in HS, and it shouldn't require using perfect form to do it.

I know, but he did say Urban Meyer looked like a baby about to cry.

that's pretty cool.

I know, but he did say Urban Meyer looked like a baby about to cry.

that's pretty cool.

Good point. Sometimes being brutally honest comes across as cocky. Maybe he really is that talented and was just being as straightforward and honest in both responses. ;)

I dont care if the kid is cocky or not. I am sure Urban has him beat in that category anyway. The way he described the reaction is hilarious. But thanks to Hoke he is hearing no a lot more at Ohio than he did Fla so far.

Back