Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Heat get yet another undeserved title

biggunsbob

In the garbage called the NBA.. At least i only watch one quarter of the finals... Glad i missed the Spurs game 6 collapse..

Oh and why the heck couldn't Ge-Nob-o-fuck play this bad verses us in 2005..Holy crap he was awful..

Meh they went out and spent money on Bosh and Bron. Joe Dumars goes out and spends money on Charlie V and Ben Gordon. I cant fault the Heat...theyre smart...Joe is a dumb fuck.

Meh they went out and spent money on Bosh and Bron. Joe Dumars goes out and spends money on Charlie V and Ben Gordon. I cant fault the Heat...theyre smart...Joe is a dumb fuck.

Who the fuck wants to move to michigan for the winter?

Its not like they were going anywhere but Miami. Its a players league. They got what they wanted now.

Its not like they were going anywhere but Miami. Its a players league. They got what they wanted now.

You know why they wanted to go there? Cause of Wade. You know who could have had Wade instead of Darko? The Pistons. You know who is a dumb fuck?.....Joe Dumars.

You know why they wanted to go there? Cause of Wade. You know who could have had Wade instead of Darko? The Pistons. You know who is a dumb fuck?.....Joe Dumars.

That's a hypothetical. How do we know we even get to keep wade all the way to 2011 or whenever the heat assembled? He would have helped a lot though, maybe we could have taken the spurs out and went back to back.

Back