Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers Board's All Time Third Base

tycobb420

Now it's time for third base. I am

The other winners:

Catcher- Pudge
Closer- Willie Hernandez
RF- Al Kaline
CF- Ty Cobb
LF- Willie Horton

7-0 George. I expected some love for the original A-Rod and maybe Brookens plus the Inge vote to drive people crazy.

...too obvious...I went with old George Kell, the Hall of Famer, the first television voice of the Tigers I knew, all the way...

I like how Wilson Betemit is on the list. Been here 6 weeks. Lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I like how Wilson Betemit is on the list. Been here 6 weeks. Lol.

I know and he is a platoon player. I did it anyway. hehe

thanks a lot douche bags, the 2 who voted for Inge, just spit up on my screen laughing at the poll results.

MI_Thumb said:
michiganct said:
Dean palmer?

Do you drop Acid every day of your life?

FFS you say some of the dumbest shit Chica.

Just a question. I saw Betemit on there so I thought ALL third basemens were going to be on it. He played 5 years for the Tigers and had two solid years. So what's wrong with asking why Dean Palmer isn't on the list?

michiganct said:
MI_Thumb said:

Just a question. I saw Betemit on there so I thought ALL third basemens were going to be on it. He played 5 years for the Tigers and had two solid years. So what's wrong with asking why Dean Palmer isn't on the list?

Betemit is there for S&Gs. I skipped Dean Palmer b/c he only had 2 full seasons.

went with fryman to be non compliant and because he was my favorite mud hen/tiger growing up in toledo in the early 90's.

but yea.....Kell in all seriousness.

michiganct said:
MI_Thumb said:

Well, you could start another All Time Tiger 3rd Baseman poll that includes Dean Palmer as an option, if you want to...

I'll probably call this tomorrow morning (Labor Day) and move to the next position. Still have first, second, short, utility, DH, pinch hitter, and starting pitching to do!

Kell is no doubt the best, but I never seen him play, my 2 favorites has to be Aurelio Rodriguez, and Fryman, with HoJo a close 3rd.

Back