Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Piston sign Luigi

My dream has finally come through, to have a guy named Luigi play for a Detroit sports team.

I'm more excited about this signing, than our 1st round pick, Josh Smith, and Will Bynum combined. How sad.

Many Euro players are known for their offense but don't play defense. From what I'm reading this describes Datome. He should have a role off the bench, but how much he plays will depend on how well he adjusts to NBA expectations.

I watched some videos of him. He looks more athletic than what I would have thought from a euro white guy.

I watched some videos of him. He looks more athletic than what I would have thought from a euro white guy.

He can dunk all over other euro players. I'm excited about his signing. Joe D is having an excellent offseason.

I don't know. They played the Heat and he didn't play in that game either.

He's been out with a hamstring issue for both games. Hopefully he gets over that soon though, because I'd like to see how well he's able to adjust to the NBA. He could really help us space the floor if he can shoot as well as he did in Europe.

Back