Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peach jam starting today

Sbee

Izzo will be there, tons of 2014 targets including Cliff Alexander, Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, Tyler Ulis, Josh Cunningham, Reid Travis, and Jalen Brunson.

Alexander, Okafor, Cunningham, and Brunson all play for Mac Irvin Fire, Izzo has a good relationship with Mike Irvin from way back, also from the Jabari Parker recruitment. Irvin was interviewed and said that Izzo made a tremendous impression on him during is visits with parker.

anyway, there should be a lot of updates on recruits from this tournament, i'll post some articles as I find them

Izzo will be there, tons of 2014 targets including Cliff Alexander, Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor, Tyler Ulis, Josh Cunningham, Reid Travis, and Jalen Brunson.

Alexander, Okafor, Cunningham, and Brunson all play for Mac Irvin Fire, Izzo has a good relationship with Mike Irvin from way back, also from the Jabari Parker recruitment. Irvin was interviewed and said that Izzo made a tremendous impression on him during is visits with parker.

anyway, there should be a lot of updates on recruits from this tournament, i'll post some articles as I find them

Thanks, Sbee. Looking forward to see what our targets do here.

Check out this box score, jones team beat uliss meanstreets in ot but tyler had 22 and 17 assists

http://www.d1circuit.com/game/show/5349999

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back