Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Casper Wells

stonecold2136

The guy just can't seem to hit for average. He has some power, but is hitting in one of the biggest ballparks in baseball.

As of Right now it looks like DD fleeced seattle

Since Wells and Furbush were little more than throw ins for this trade I reserve judgment until MArtinez develops. He was the center piece of the package we traded. If he becomes an every day 3rd baseman it was an even trade for Seattle, but right now I really like the Fister.

Martinez at 3B reminds me of Eric Munson.

He has a long ways to go defensively.

Since Wells and Furbush were little more than throw ins for this trade I reserve judgment until MArtinez develops. He was the center piece of the package we traded. If he becomes an every day 3rd baseman it was an even trade for Seattle, but right now I really like the Fister.[/quote

Martinez is an organizational depth guy. Below average defense, has a nice swing some pop in his bat. He looks like a carbon copy of Wilken Ramirez.

I am just glad DD was able to hang on to Castellanos. Nick has star written all over him. The only thing is like Martinez he struggles with his defense.

Back