Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome Sparty Fans!

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Obviously, I'm not one of you, but I want to stop by and welcome you all to our board. We've lacked a Spartan presence since I created the original board for all of the ESPN refugees. So, it's good to have the few of you that decided to join us.

You're welcome to post on the Wolverine board, but keep the smack talk to a minimum until the games start. After that, I really don't care. We're rivals. Act like it. lol. Trolls will not last long on this board, but the occasional jab is more than okay. Just be prepared to get it back in this section as well.

You're also welcome to check out any of the other sections. My only rules on this board are to keep the personal attacks to a minimum as well. A few posts back and forth is okay, but if it gets out of control, either I or another mod will delete your posts and either warn you of your conduct or give you a temporary ban. Continuation of the personal attacks will result in full ban. This goes for all members, not just spartan fans. I'm an equal opportunity banner.

We've had very few trolls on here and even fewer bans, so there should be no problems.

The only other rules are obvious. No posting of adult content like nudity and no flooding of the forum with span. Anything else I left out should be obvious for you, so I shouldn't have to bring those up as well.

If you ever have any issues on this board, please message me directly or post in the News & Announcements section.

If things get out of control everyone will get finger banned.

You've been warned.

Back