Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best player in the history of football

soorajpradhan

The FIFA 100 is a list of the world-renowned Brazilian striker Pele's choice of the "greatest living footballers". Unveiled on 4 March 2004 at a gala ceremony in London, the FIFA 100 marked part of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the foundation of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body of football.
The figure 100 refers to the 100th anniversary of FIFA and not the number of players listed, which is actually 125; Pele had been asked to select 50 active players and 50 retired players, for a total of 100 players, but found it too difficult to limit the number of former players to just 50. The list contains 123 professional male and 2 female players. At the time the FIFA 100 was selected, 50 of the players were still active, with the remaining 75 retired from the game. But as far as my concern it is very difficult to choose players from out of 50 from around the world. Please have your suggestion here thanks.

The FIFA 100 is a list of the world-renowned Brazilian striker Pele's choice of the "greatest living footballers". Unveiled on 4 March 2004 at a gala ceremony in London, the FIFA 100 marked part of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the foundation of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body of football.
The figure 100 refers to the 100th anniversary of FIFA and not the number of players listed, which is actually 125; Pele had been asked to select 50 active players and 50 retired players, for a total of 100 players, but found it too difficult to limit the number of former players to just 50. The list contains 123 professional male and 2 female players. At the time the FIFA 100 was selected, 50 of the players were still active, with the remaining 75 retired from the game. But as far as my concern it is very difficult to choose players from out of 50 from around the world. Please have your suggestion here thanks.

Havard, you're such a kidder. Let's focus on field goals and American football. We'll talk soccer after you hoist the Lombardi.

I do remember when Pele was retiring he played 1 half for both sides, the teams he had played during his career. It ended in a 1-1 tie and he scored both goals. Last time I watched soccer.

Brazilian striker Pele.
Bailey is now more on a "big mouth" fame.
As long as he said good football team, and ultimately ended in failure.

Back