Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Finished with True blood

Sbee

it's now unwatchable, too many characters, too many plot lines, just too much going on.

breaking up with the show now, it's not me, it's you

That show is like that Twilight movie series...complete chick flick. I tolerate my wife watching them cuz she is really into them, but outside of that they have always been useless to me.

By watching the first pre-show highlight I realized True blood sucked.. You need to get the Mitch "crap show" meter, it will save you hours and hours of watching useless junk.

Btw, if any of you watch Summer Camp I will ban you right here and now..

The first few seasons were good. I dont watch many shows, just breaking bad, mad men, and boardwalk empire. All my friends say I need to watch game of thrones but I haven't yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The first few seasons were good. I dont watch many shows, just breaking bad, mad men, and boardwalk empire. All my friends say I need to watch game of thrones but I haven't yet

The one yesterday containing a retrospective of Terry Bellefleur's life wasn't too bad. Admittedly, you have to accept that it is pretty much a chick flick, but it always has been.

The one yesterday containing a retrospective of Terry Bellefleur's life wasn't too bad. Admittedly, you have to accept that it is pretty much a chick flick, but it always has been.

hard to call it a chick flick with all of the brutal violence but I just think the plot lines are too convoluted now.

now Girls, that's a big time chick show and I think it's hilarious.

Lilith

hard to call it a chick flick with all of the brutal violence but I just think the plot lines are too convoluted now.

now Girls, that's a big time chick show and I think it's hilarious.

It's based on a series of novels written by a woman, for women.

Pretty safe to say it's a chick flick (series).

Seriously, leave it to women to fuck up something as basically terrifying as vampires.

Fuck Stephenie Meyer, Anne Rice, L.J. Smith, and Charlaine Harris. With Bram Stokers rotten dick.

Last edited:
It's based on a series of novels written by a woman, for women.

Pretty safe to say it's a chick flick (series).

Seriously, leave it to women to fuck up something as basically terrifying as vampires.

Fuck Stephenie Meyer, Anne Rice, L.J. Smith, and Charlaine Harris. With Bram Stokers rotten dick.

Amen to this..

Anyone see the finale?

Trying to not be a spoiler if you haven't seen and want to.
. . . but I am interested in what you thought about what happened to Eric?

Enough cliff-hangers for ya?

Back