Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kevon Looney

People say he's a Duke lean, but they also say Duke will take Winslow 1st and if they do won't take Looney. I think we have an excellent chance at Looney given that Duke wants Winslow more, and there is talk that Winslow is part of a package deal with Okafor and Jones.

For what it's worth, Jones looks like a heavy Duke lean, but if it wasn't for the package deal of he and Okafor I think Okafor would be an MSU lean or possibly OSU. Okafor has really staked his claim as one of the best big men to come out of high school in a long while.

I've heard good things about Alexander lately too, MSU is still the favorite for his services. Ullis and he are good friends and I think we land both of them. Reid Travis is an option too. We're in on about 10-12 of the best players in the country, think we'll pull 2-3 5 star guys and 1-2 high 4 star guys.

Looney changes Michigans plans, they are losing McGary and Morgan most likely after this year and need to move on to some other bigs without looney. I expect them to go harder after Jaylen Johnson now.

as for Ulis, I love his game, very excited about the prosects of him in green and white, he could be a special player, better than Kalin pre injury

few weeks ago.

still holding out hope but I don't know what's in his head

Looney changes Michigans plans, they are losing McGary and Morgan most likely after this year and need to move on to some other bigs without looney. I expect them to go harder after Jaylen Johnson now.

as for Ulis, I love his game, very excited about the prosects of him in green and white, he could be a special player, better than Kalin pre injury

Jaylen Johnson is an interesting prospect and is shooting up boards, already a top 50 guy, he plays with the grit and determination on the boards that makes him an Izzo type kid. Izzo has gotten to know the kid some and I fully expect that he'll want this kid in this class. A class of Alexander, Looney, Ullis, and Johnson would be outstanding. Booker is also an option as are several other guys.

Jaylen Johnson is an interesting prospect and is shooting up boards, already a top 50 guy, he plays with the grit and determination on the boards that makes him an Izzo type kid. Izzo has gotten to know the kid some and I fully expect that he'll want this kid in this class. A class of Alexander, Looney, Ullis, and Johnson would be outstanding. Booker is also an option as are several other guys.

that's a dream class, i'm tempering my expectations and hoping for alexander, Ulis, Travis, maybe Johnson

also, Booker isn't as much of a UM lean as some would like to think

that's a dream class, i'm tempering my expectations and hoping for alexander, Ulis, Travis, maybe Johnson

also, Booker isn't as much of a UM lean as some would like to think

That's what I've heard about Booker too. Looking at some programs down South now, and if he does come back up North, he's about even money between MSU and U of M.

Back