Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

We only have 2 capable centers...

austindayeisaboss

Do you see us going after anyone else? We know Drummond gets tired quick so what happens when Monroe is in foul trouble and Drummonds gassed? We dont have a 3rd string C. Could you see us going after Oden or Wilcox or anybody else for that matter?

Doubt we're getting Oden. Maybe someone small Like Cole Aldrich, Gustavo Ayon, Ivan Johnson, Joel Przybilla, Johan Petro.

I guess though Ayon and Johnson are more of PFs...

Aldrich and Petro I think could be the two most serviceable of those 5, next being Johnson.

Last edited:
Wallace would bring some more excitement and make the pistons the most strange and intriguing mix of nostalgia and mystery in the league. I'm already excited to see them play, joe Dumars has done his job. He's made the pistons relevant again.

Plus Wallace has stayed in shape, we now have a spot open unlike last year when he didnt want to really retire, and C is now a position of need. He could mentor the big guys great too, whilst still adding some solid defensive minutes at the end of the bench, and eating up fouls.

We have 2 capable centers, which makes us better off that 99% of the teams in the NBA, most of which have zero capable centers.

Maybe Kravstov? Freep is reporting that he may be cut by the Bucks.

Wallace would bring some more excitement and make the pistons the most strange and intriguing mix of nostalgia and mystery in the league. I'm already excited to see them play, joe Dumars has done his job. He's made the pistons relevant again.

Plus Wallace has stayed in shape, we now have a spot open unlike last year when he didnt want to really retire, and C is now a position of need. He could mentor the big guys great too, whilst still adding some solid defensive minutes at the end of the bench, and eating up fouls.

That would be stupid. Hey...let's sign Bill Lambier. He was a great Piston too!

Well rumor has it, they are going after the homo center

any center that they sign will pretty much be the 3rd string center behing Drummond and Monroe. Whoever it is will not get many minutes....mostly garbage time.

Back