Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#michiganman

Sbee

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...h-felony-drug-charges-20130819,0,479646.story
Terrell was charged with domestic battery in April of 2012. Police said he grabbed his girlfriend at his 33rd-floor apartment in the 1700 block of South Michigan Avenue during an argument. "I'll throw you off the balcony and say you jumped," he allegedly threatened.
The woman, who was 25 at the time, suffered injuries to her upper arms, chest and neck, authorities said. An order of protection was issued but the domestic battery charge was dismissed in October after the witness did not appear in court, records show.

The best thing about Terrell is that big ass block that Plax laid on him. Classic.

These are same guys who made jokes about carlos hyde last month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

just so I understand what you're trying to say: so when we criticize the actions of a current ohio player, and the lack of discipline from their coach, we're being hypocritical because a former player made some apparently awful decisions 10 years after leaving school, when he was no longer eligible to play for us, and beyond that, no Michigan fans have defended?

Last edited by a moderator:
just so I understand what you're trying to say: so when we criticize the actions of a current ohio player, and the lack of discipline from their coach, we're being hypocritical because a former player made some apparently awful decisions 10 years after leaving school, when he was no longer eligible to play for us, and beyond that, no Michigan fans have defended?

Its hypocritical to mock the situation when its hyde and make jokes about their sign about repsecting women but when its a former UM player its a serious situation we shouldnt joke about

Whatever you do, dont say terell is a scumbag and a bad human being. Now if he played for msu or osu, that would be a different story.

The best thing about Terrell is that big ass block that Plax laid on him. Classic.

Plax: He's the guy who shot himself in the leg at that NYC club. And was "shocked" that he went to jail and that his coach expressed no sympathy of his "situation." Classic.

Last edited:
Plax: He's the guy who shot himself in the leg at that NYC club. And was "shocked" that he went to jail and that his coach expressed no sympathy of his "situation." Classic.

Cheddar Bob was a such a Spartan stereotype.

Cheddar Bob was a such a Spartan stereotype.

Hes an idiot, im sure you could get a ccw permit as a high profile athlete. I agree that you should get put away for having an illegal firearm.

At least he didnt hurt anyone else though

It's impossible for him to be a Michigan man. He isn't from OHIO

It's about the school not the state, ya dumb Spartan. (said without malice)

I'm a buckeye and very proud of that.

Funny that you know what I said was true so calling me dumb was your only comeback.

I'm a buckeye and very proud of that.

Funny that you know what I said was true so calling me dumb was your only comeback.

I didn't address your specific point, only that being a Michigan Man transcends state boundaries, ya dumb...Buckeye. 26 current players on the M roster are from Ohio, which is to be expected given the proximity and Hoke's origins. 24 MSU players are from Ohio. Dantonio, I imagine. Only one player from Michigan is on the OSU roster because he apparently didn't know any better.

I didn't address your specific point, only that being a Michigan Man transcends state boundaries, ya dumb...Buckeye. 26 current players on the M roster are from Ohio, which is to be expected given the proximity and Hoke's origins. 24 MSU players are from Ohio. Dantonio, I imagine. Only one player from Michigan is on the OSU roster because he apparently didn't know any better.

Good conversation, if your not a Michigan fan your a dumb.....
Funny you have 26 Michigan Men from Ohio, not seeing how I was a dumb.... For my comment but that's ok.

Keep fighting the good fight for your average team. The winged helmet doesn't scare anyone anymore.

As for the players from michigan we will keep taking guys like Hankins. 3 star player to first team all big ten

Last edited:
Back