Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Favorite American Pie movie

They were all disgusting. Granted, if you're in High School then I guess you might enjoy them..

The straight to video three wetter just involving stifflers family and had nothing to do with the regular cast. not even stiffler himself.

American wedding was the best though reunion was interesting. Stiffler getting back at finchby nailing finch's mom, whom was rebecca demornay. Damn. Still hot

The first one was head and shoulders the best one. The rest were ok with the second being slightly better then wedding and reunion. The others dont deserve the title.

Zero. Humping food as a premise--much too Euro for my Midwestern taste.

But wasn't it Michigan State that most were going to? Or at least I though it was mentioned a few times.

Yes and the lacrosse tournament was filmed on msu's campus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

But wasn't it Michigan State that most were going to? Or at least I though it was mentioned a few times.

Well, there's the writer, and then there are the characters he created.

As you might recall, the characters were for the most part kind of boneheads.

So to have them all end up going to Michigan would have been artistically incongruous.

Yes and the lacrosse tournament was filmed on msu's campus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The lacrosse tournament - and the choral competition that Oz leaves the tournament to go perform in - were set on the MSU campus.

They were filmed at the Pacific Palms Conference Resort in La Puente, CA.

The movie was filmed entirely in Southern California.

Edit: After double checking, it seems the lacrosse scenes were shot at Long Beach State.

Last edited:
some went to MSU, some to Michigan (Kevin and Heather), Cornell for Tara Reid

The one with Shannon Elizabeth showing off her yitzels.

The kid shagging the apple pie.

Back